12 Days of Brew Lab Christmas Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The 12 Days ofBrew Lab Christmas Giveaway prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Third Wave Coffee Ltd (t/a Brew Lab Artisan Coffee Bar) ("Sponsor" or “Brew Lab”), their family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the online form available at http://www.brewlabcoffee.co.uk/blog/blxmas on one or more of the first 12 days of December 2015. A different prize can be won on each day that you enter. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “12 Days of Brew Lab Christmas” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person per day. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Sponsor accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- The Prize Draw opens at 9am on 1 December 2015 and closes at 23:59 on 12 December 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winners will each receive one of twelve (12) daily prizes specified on http://www.brewlabcoffee.co.uk/blog/blxmas, with prizes being awarded according to the day on which the selected winning entry was submitted. Only one winner per household.
Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes that are not expressly included in the prizes.
- The winners will be selected by way of 12 random draws from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each draw will take place within 24 hours following the day on which entries for the relevant prize were accepted.
- The winners will be notified by email no more than 2 days after the entry date for the relevant prize, and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Sponsor within 3 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners by 31 January 2015. Alternatively entrants can collect the prizes from Brew Lab Artisan Coffee Bar, 6-8 South College Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AA.
- All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Prize Draw may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
- The winner agrees to their name being published as the identified winner via a Facebook status on the Facebook Page, via Brew Lab’s Twitter page and Brew Lab’s Instagram page. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and their guest may be required to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Sponsor using their name and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- Brew Lab reserves the right to substitute the specified prizes with alternative prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- Brew Lab accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Brew Lab reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Brew Lab in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Third Wave Coffee Ltd (t/a Brew Lab Artisan Coffee Bar) cc: '12 Days of Brew Lab Christmas’ at 6-8 South College Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AA, United Kingdom. Request must be received no later than 12/06/2016 for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Third Wave Coffee Ltd (t/a Brew Lab Artisan Coffee Bar), 6-8 South College Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AA, United Kingdom, INFO@BREWLABCOFFEE.CO.UK
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.