During your visit to certain parts of this site we may collect information (by automated means), such as when you visited and the pages you looked at. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to you and make future improvements.
We collect this information in a couple of ways such as “cookies” and “internet tags”.
Typically they are used to
- store information about your preferences, and allow us to customise our site according to your likes
- recognise you when you return to our site.
Brew Lab Coffee has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Where possible, before the Website places any Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with notice of cookies use via our information bar at the bottom of the website. By allowing the placing of Cookies you are enabling Brew Lab Coffee to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
The analytics services used by this Website use the following Cookies:
COOKIE NAME | Cookie Description
CART | The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO | Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE | The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY | Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER | An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH | An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO | An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS | Stores the Customer Segment ID
EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE |A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND | You sesssion ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW | Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY | The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT | The most recent product you have viewed.
NEWMESSAGE | Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE | Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART | A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL | The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN | Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLYCOMPARED | The items that you have recently compared.
STF | Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE | The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS | The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST | An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT | The number of items in your Wishlist.
Some pages on this website may contain internet tagging. These allow some trusted third party tools to obtain limited information about you such as the IP address of the device you’re using, the browser and the time, etc. This information helps us understand who our customers are and improve future experiences on the website.
We use third party “analytics” on our website, such as Google Analytics. Administered by these third parties (usually through cookies) they help us understand how our website is used. The data that is collected is disclosed to the third party (for example IP addresses), who then process and evaluate that information and help us understand how our website is used.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.