Brew Lab is on the lookout for an exceptional part-time barista to join us. You will be responsible for preparing and serving filter and espresso coffees to Brew Lab’s exacting standards. We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate a passion for speciality coffee and an eagerness to communicate the intricacies of coffee to customers.
We’re looking for someone who can tick the following boxes:
- You will have at least a year’s experience in speciality coffee
- You should be comfortable working on a manual machine with grind-on-demand grinders and be proficient at dialling in to ensure the espresso is consistently at its best.
- Texturing milk should be second nature and you should be consistently capable of pouring latte art.
- We have a busy brew bar so experience with filter coffee would be beneficial, and an interest is essential.
- As well as being passionate about coffee, you will also be an excellent communicator and have a desire to provide the highest level of customer service.
If you are interested, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work at Brew Lab. Unfortunately we are only able to respond to applicants who make it through to the second stage of recruitment.